Every mile was truly magical last weekend during runDisney Walt Disney World 2022 Marathon Weekend!
What is happening:
- The first endurance racing weekend featured four events, including the Walt Disney World Half Marathon which celebrated its 25th anniversary, and two multi-race challenges that put runners to the test.
- It was a historic runDisney weekend with a finisher, Brittany Charboneau of the Dopey Challenge into the record books by placing first in all four races. the Stupid challenge is the ultimate challenge, getting runners to cover 48.6 miles in four consecutive days through a 5k, 10k, half marathon and full marathon.
- 2022 is off to a flying start as the second runDisney racing event of the season draws to a close. It’s not too late to join in the fun of runDisney Race Weekend with two more upcoming events, the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by CORKCICLE (February 24-27, 2022) and the runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend (March 31 April 3, 2022). Both weekends have limited availability, so head to runDisney.com to register today.
More news on Walt Disney World:
- Disney introduced the new Disney Magic Weekday Ticket, allowing Florida residents to purchase discounted tickets to Walt Disney World theme parks.
- As Walt Disney World celebrates its golden anniversary, Funko has fun with a plush series on the theme of each of WDW’s four parks and Space mountain.
- Initially announced in 2019, the first Drury Hotels establishment in the Disney sources area, Drury’s fourth hotel in the state of Florida, is almost finished with reservations now open for October of this year and beyond.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all the planning of your trip to Walt Disney World